Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Muybridge Minicinema



For this assignment I chose to turn the horse riding into the headless horseman, and I did that by first cloning out the rider's head in each frame, then I searched google for the perfect evil pumpkin, and placed him in the rider's hand. After that I drew in a cape for him, even though I feel like it would be kinda difficult to wear a cape with no head?

When I was a kid I used to watch the animated Disney version of Sleepy Hollow, I was in love with the whole story of a headless horseman terrorizing a town. It's so creepy. And so when we were given this assignment I immediately thought of that movie. Although I didn't really enjoy the process of it all, it was very tedious, and I can't imagine doing this with  more than just a second of footage. It would drive me crazy. I am happy with the final product though.

1 comment:

  1. Although you did not enjoy the process (you are a still photographer at heart!), I think you did a great job with the assignment.

    ReplyDelete